Main Dish Recipes:
“This is a delicious and easy to make pizza.”
- 1 Package Deby’s French Bread Mix
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Egg White
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Mozerella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Asiago Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Deby’s all purpose Gluten Free flour blend (for dusting counter while rolling)
- 2 Tablespoons Corn meal
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 8 oz can tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Follow directions on French bread to prepare basic dough. Once dough is complete its time to assemble your pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Divide your dough in half. Roll each half around in your hand to form a ball. Dust your counter with Deby’s All Purpose Gluten Free flour Blend. Press the dough ball into the flour. Turn over and press the other side. Dust your rolling pin with flour and roll crust. Turn the crust a quarter turn after each roll so that your crust will roll into a circle. Roll each crust to 10 inches.
- Place crusts on pizza pan or on a pizza stone that has been sprinkled with a tablespoon of corn meal. (A pizza stone is recommended) Leave crusts to rise uncovered 20 minutes.
- Prepare sauce. Chop onion and crush or press garlic clove. Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in a medium sauce pan on medium high heat. Transfer onion and garlic to heated oil. Stir to cook 2 minutes. Add sesaonings and stir to cook 2 more minutes. Reduce heat if necessary. Add tomato sauce and tomato paste. Cook on simmer 5 minutes.
- Combine cheeses in a bowl.
- spread each crust with 1/2 cup sauce. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese blend onto each crust. Place topped pizza in preheated oven and bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges are golden brown.
- Cut each pizza into 6 pieces.
For a crisper crust, prebake your untopped crust for 10 minutes at 450 degrees. Check crust for bubbling during baking. Carefully pop bubbles with a fork or sharp knife and continue baking. Baked crusts can be stored in a zipper style freezer bag for use later. To use flozen crust, place in preheated oven on a pizza stone for 3-4 minutes. Top as desired and return to oven 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.
You will have left over pizza sauce. This can be stored in your refrigerator for 6 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
Amount Per Serving Serving Size: 1 slice–Calories: 159 | Total Fat: 9.1g | Cholesterol: 167mg